Gerard O’ Donovan
Gerard O’ Donovan
Gerard , is the founder and CEO of The Noble-Manhattan Group. Europe’s premier and longest established professional coaching and coach training organization. www.noble-manhattan.com .
The Founder and CEO of The ALPHA Group – the leading Peer to Peer group to help owners of SME’s in 21 countries – www.the-alpha-group.biz .
The President of the IIC&M ( International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring) The World’s leading accreditation body for professional coaches – www.iic&m.org .
The Owner and CEO of Westminster Indemnity – a leading provider of Indemnity Insurance – www.westminster-indemnity.com
The Chairman of the ICN – International Coaching News- World’s largest Coaching Publication – www.internationat-coaching-news.net .
Founder and CEO of Coach Radio International- The leading personal development internet based Radio Platform – www.coachradiointernational.com .
Master Executive Coach- – Working with C level Executives and owners of SME’s www.gerardodonovan.com .
Owner of – The Coaching Blog – www.coaching-blog.com voted in the top 25 in the world out of 48 million blogs covering that subject.
Please e-mail for more information at: email@example.com
“As a thank you for visiting this profile page, here are five incredible reports ( http://www.coaching-reports.com/?refer=gerard ) about the life and executive coaching industry. Many coach training companies don’t want you to read this information”
Specialties: Trainer of Professional Coaches, Motivational Keynote Speaker, Executive Coach. Corporate Trainer, Mentor
Building international businesses
…please e-mail for more information at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Author of the highly acclaimed Life Design Programme, which incorporates the following courses and audio-tape series
- Goal Achievement
- Time Management
- Accelerated Learning
- Directing the Subconscious to Achieve Success
- Positive Attitude – A Way of Life
- Creating Unlimited Wealth
- The Need for a Mentor
- Dynamic Communication and Presentation Skills
- Ten Natural Laws of Success and Achievement
- Author of “A Coaches Story” which has become an Amazon bestseller
- Author of “Coaching With Confidence”
- Co-author of ‘The Thirty Minute Coach’
- Co-author of “ Voices of Experience”
- Co-author of “ The Great Question
- The Money Programme
- Romanian Television
- Bulgarian Television
- Polish Television
- Turkish Television
- FOX News
- The Sunday Times
- The Telegraph
- The Guardian
- The Independent
- The Irish Times
- India Times
- And many more
Gerard has been described by those he works with as a highly sought-after, dynamic, motivating, informing and amusing public speaker. Prior to life coaching Gerard was in the Royal Marines and had a career as a financial advisor. His entrepreneurial skills soon revealed themselves and he founded his own life coach training company, Noble Manhattan, which is still the only one in Britain to have gained an A* accreditation from the European Coaching Institute (ECI). Over the last seventeen years he has been instrumental in establishing several more companies and taking them from inception to extraordinary high levels of turnover.
Europe’s Master Executive Coach
Gerard O’Donovan’s boundless energy, unique training style and business-building insights make him one of the most sought-after professional coaching consultants in Europe and across the globe. Gerard travels the world developing and consulting with businesses and individuals and operating two large consulting businesses. No matter where he is, Gerard’s passionate focus remains the same: to help people achieve peak performance in everything they do.
Gerard is one of only 6 Accredited Fellow Coaches in the World
Gerard has been identified both professionally with accreditations and by his peers as a leading expert in his field. His talents as a public speaker have been commended in the book Voices of Experience by Jacqui Harper which features “expert tips from high profile presenters”. His experience and professionalism is evident as he was asked to co author the book Good Question! by Judy Barber and write the foreword for The Coaching Parent by David Miskimin and Jack Stewart. He has co authored The Thirty Minute Life Coach with Curly Martin.
Education and Experience
Gerard’s ability to inspire his audience stems from the fact that he does not just teach text book theories. He has been educated in psychology and business philosophies but believes that it is real life experience which gives him his edge over the “never done it myself” trainer. His personal view is that only true experience combined with educational material can provide the all round approach that enables one to be able to truly relate to, and help, people and businesses solve their problems and improve their outlook. It remains the case that Gerard still runs two international organisations, managing over 4,000 people.
It is Gerard’s boundless energy, unique training style and insight into business building philosophies that makes him one of the best of only a small number of professional consultants and peak performance coaches who have actually done it themselves. Not only does he travel the world developing and consulting with businesses and individuals, but also currently owns and runs six large businesses himself. One of these he started in November 1995 and within 12 months developed into an organisation of over 3,000 people working within 11 countries world-wide. He specialises in helping people to achieve peak performance in everything they do.
Passing on the knowledge
Gerard O”Donovan”s skills have also been recognised by the Princes Youth Business Trust, set up by Prince Charles. The PYBT approached Gerard offering him a post as mentor. In this challenging role, Gerard helps young people to produce a business plan, seek funding and monitors progress, advising and steering each person in the right direction. Gerard particularly enjoys this role and takes pleasure in nurturing a new idea and watching it grow into a successful business.
Inspiring Global Audiences
When executives clamor for Gerard’s assistance, it is because they recognise Gerard’s ability to inspire in a way that has nothing to do with textbook knowledge. Of course, Gerard’s background in the Royal Marines, and as a highly regarded financial advisor, were just the beginning. Soon, Gerard recognized his own talents for motivating others to achieve greater success, and turned his attention to founding his own life coach training company…still the only coaching firm in Britain to have gained an A* accreditation from the International Institute of Coaching (IIC). Over the last seventeen years, Gerard has been instrumental in establishing several more companies and taking them from inception to extraordinary high levels of turnover.
Gerard’s education is steeped in psychology and business philosophies, but Gerard believes his real life experience is what fuels his edge over the “never done it myself” trainer. He believes only real world experience, combined with the right educational materials, can provide the all-round approach to truly relate to and help people and businesses solve their problems and improve their outlook.
Recognised by the Prince’s Youth Business Trust set up by Prince Charles, Gerard mentors and guides young people as they learn about business operations.Featured in the following books:
- Jacqui Harper, Voices of Experience , featuring “expert tips from high profile presenters.”
- Judy Barber, Good Questions!, coauthored by Gerard
- David Miskimin and Jack Stewart, The Coaching Parent, foreword written by Gerard
- Curly Martin, The Thirty Minute Life Coach, coauthored by Gerard
Gerard O’Donovan is not sought-after simply because of speeches, books or other accolades, however. Gerard O’Donovan is a master coach because his methods, training and strategies work, over and over again, for hundreds and thousands of executives who are willing to recognize their weaknesses, build upon their strengths, and change the way they manage their lives to achieve greater success and fulfillment.
When the ability to balance the duties and pressures of both life finances and work become so great that neither area of your life is successful, it is time to learn the innovative techniques and strategies only a Master Executive Coach and LNL lender like Gerard O’Donovan can bring to the table.
Isn’t it your turn? Please contact Gerard today to schedule your consultation.
If you are looking for a new J.O.B or are comfortable where you are then I think it will be the right decision to move on and do not read the rest of this
For most of you it has maybe not been the right time for you or maybe just too early in the growth of The Alpha Group for you to get involved. Well may I suggest that now is the right time.
We are now just about to engage our 50th Regional Director in The Alpha Group, that in itself should be enough to convince you that what we are offering the Noble Manhattan family should be enough.
The question is always about “WHATS IN IT FOR ME” Well let me see if I can answer that for you.
It will probably be the most stimulating and challenging work you’ve ever done
It provides a competitive income and works well alongside other coaching or training activity roles and your other career interests
You’ll make a massive difference to your business community, a go to person.
You’ll learn a huge amount- professionally and personally, you will develop your facilitation and coaching skills •
You have real independence- we’re not a franchise- and you can set your own work schedule
We provide on going training to all of our Regional Directors to help them remain on top of their game
You will be able to create a residual income based on 7 possible income streams
You will be a part of a huge and very professional network of Coaches and facilitators around the world
Benefit from a yearly conference and share and learn from best practises with people from all over the world.
If however you are still motivated to learn how you can motivate and inspire SME business owners to become better leaders and business owners then why not make contact and ask me how. We have a very informative webinar we will send you, which will layout the whole concept presented by Gerard O’ Donavan our CEO.
David has extensive coaching experience in developing leaders across a wide range of industries, both in the UK and internationally. Since 2000 he has worked with Senior Executives, Directors, Board members and Senior Managers in the public, private and third sectors. He brings knowledge, skills and experience from senior business roles in IT, Professional Services and Telecoms and his coaching accreditations are complemented by ‘taking his own medicine’ as a tutor and mentor on an ILM Level 7 Executive & Corporate Coaching Diploma. This expertise equips him to view issues from many perspectives, rapidly understand clients’ situations, working with them to clarify purpose, direction and action – clients discover David is highly effective in challenging, stretching, supporting and developing them.
Representative Client Engagements:
- An MD of a global travel company transitioning from director role. Coaching to accelerate development within the role, focusing on cross-functional working, leading senior team to become a more effective unit.
- An MD in a major commercial bank, leveraging values to enhance stakeholder interaction. Addressing limiting beliefs around prioritising and planning to enhance results and balance.
- Through supportive challenge with Deputy Director of Strategy in health sector, stretched influencing and operating agility to build greater confidence with a wide range of business partners and influential networks, resulting in productivity gains and offering improved quality of care.
- Developed and delivered programme with senior leadership team in retail bank, identifying and clarifying individual and collective accountability and contribution, to enable differentiation in globally competitive markets.
Areas of Expertise:
- Individual Coaching
- Group & Team Development
- Career & Talent Management including Transition
- Inspirational/transformational leadership
- Stakeholder Management (Author ebook & Paperback)
- Influencing with Integrity
- Scenario & Strategic Planning
Client Types/Levels of Experience:
Executives, Directors, Board members and Senior Managers
Industry/ Functional Experience:
Public, private and third sectors especially Software, Retail, Utilities, Technology, Financial Services, Engineering, Health.
Centrica Energy, NorthgateArinso, NHS, Seco Tools, Fortis Bank, Rolls-Royce, Iceland Foods, Greenpeace International, NDA, The Children’s Society, EBRD, LateRooms, Carphone Warehouse, Pizza Express, RBS, IG Index, Vision Express.
- Coached Executives and senior managers from UK, Netherlands, Sweden, Germany, France, Spain, Australia, Slovakia, Romania, Ukraine, India, Poland, Hungary, Bulgaria, Turkey.
- Facilitated Pan-European teams
- The Directors Coach; CEO and Lead Executive Coach, Programme design, delivery and evaluation
- Noble Manhattan; Executive and Corporate Tutor & Mentor
- ICL/Fujitsu; Major Account Manager
- Reuters; Key Account Manager
Training and Education:
- Foundation Certificate in Performance Coaching (AC recognised)
- ILM level 7 Executive and Corporate Coach Diploma
- British Psychological Society Euro Test User Certificate Level 2
- Graduate of the Coaching Academy (BCA)
- KnowledgePool/BCS Consultancy Skills
- NLP Practitioner
- NWDA and NW Mentor
- Dale Carnegie Awards winner
- Certificate in Training Practice
- Member of Association for Coaching
- Member of International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M)
- Associate CIPD and Branch Committee Member
- IIC&M AFC Accredited Fellow Coach
- Strengthscope Level 2 certified; for both 1:1 and Team
- Certified Hogan Practitioner
- MBTI Step 1
- 16PF Practitioner, OPQ32
- Lominger Choices Architect
I’m Katrin Prentice, founder and Managing Partner of Palitri International Ltd, Licensed Distributor of Noble-Manhattan Coaching, Europe’s premier and longest established professional coaching and coach training organization – http://noble-manhattan.com
I am the Regional Director for Sofia of The ALPHA Group,the leading Peer to Peer group to help owners of SME’s in 21 countries- www.the-alpha-group.biz
I am a Life and Executive Coach, with 8 years and over 920 hours experience with individual clients. I am the first Accredited Senior Coach by the IIC&M (the International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring) in Bulgaria.
IIC&M is the world’s preferred accreditation body for professional coaches – http://iicandm.org
Since 2013 I’m also Head of Accreditation for the Bulgarian Chapter of IIC&M.
As a professional coach I have had the honor of assisting many wonderful people and professionals in their life and business development – please, see what some have to say about their experience – see: http://www.coachingreallyworks.com/coaching/contact-the-coaches/
As a Noble Manhattan Partner I share in the continuous goal to provide elite coach training opportunities to all aspiring coaches. I am a Mentor and a Trainer on the Noble Manhattan Coaching Faculty.
At Noble-Manhattan Coaching. our motto is “Fortune Favors the Prepared Mind”. When we work closely with you, our mission is ultra-simple – to guide you on your quest to live your best life.
I would be happy to hear from you. Please feel free to e-mail me for more information at:
* As a thank you for visiting my profile page, here are five incredible reports (http://www.coaching-reports.com/?Refer=Bulgaria) about the life and executive coaching industry, written by Gerard O’Donovan, CEO of Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd.
* Life Dynamics — Personal Life Coaching
* Executive Coaching
* Coach Training and Mentoring – on the Noble Manhattan Coaching Faculty
Di McLanachan BA
Di McLanachan BA
I am passionate about helping people achieve their full potential and to this end, have been a personal development trainer and coach since 1993. I work with groups and one to one with clients, consistently facilitating “breakthrough” experiences.
I am an NLP Master Practitioner and best-selling author of ‘NLP for Business Excellence’. I utilise NLP techniques in a very innovative way to generate personal change, overcome mental blocks and limiting beliefs, and nurture growth in personal confidence.
The subject that I am particularly passionate about is that of overcoming self sabotage. I believe that we all sabotage ourselves in different ways from time to time and so far, I have identified 26 different ways of “getting in your own way”. I have been published in this subject and am now developing an innovative new programme to address this phenomenon, to be launched in September 2015.
Specialties: Overcoming Self Sabotage, Employee Engagement, NLP (published author), SDI personality profiling, Quantum Reading, management development training, selling skills, customer care, assertiveness, time management, communication skills, presentation skills, speed reading, tailored coaching programmes to attain personal excellence. Also Hypno-Coaching – a unique combination of NLP, Hypnosis and Life Coaching. Applications include smoking cessation, weight loss, overcoming fears and phobias.
A Master Coach, Legacy Fellow of the Career Development Institute and Accredited Fellow Coach with The International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring, Focusing on simple, practical strategies to equip senior managers to be more influential in their careers, whether to impact on the Board, get buy-in for their projects or develop strong stakeholder relationships. Using a unique set of diagnostics we can take a look under the bonnet together and develop a successful influencing strategy for you. These short, focused, tailored and targeted career and leadership sessions are impacting on key individuals in global organisations around the world to rapidly create change, make things happen and deliver results.
Specialties: Career and Succession Strategies
Influence, Power and Politics
Leader and Talent Development and Retention
Albert (Ab) S. Ekels
Albert (Ab) S. Ekels
Key Services Offered:
1. ‘Practical advise that works’ aimed at SME owners.
i.e. Business support with priorities: Commercial and Strategic development.
2. Facilitating `The Alpha Croup` a monthly `Peer to Peer’ strategic meeting.
3. Executive Coaching on basis of Axiology ( the science of values) through the ExecuCoach®Profile.
As managing director executed 15 `restart` projects within a variety of industrial enterprises in sizes from 15 up to 300 FTE’s.
Coordinated + 10 such projects as coordinating manager.
Companies active in technical installation, production, engineering and world wide trade.
Since the start in 1985 as independent entrepreneur worked for clients from: the Netherlands, Germany and the United Kingdom in: the Netherlands, Germany, the United Kingdom, Belgium, France, Scandinavia, the USA and the Middle East.
Accreditations and Qualifications:
Engineering and Practical Shipbuilding.
Fellow and Accredited Associate, Institute for Independent Business (IIB).
Accredited Executive Coach®, Institute for Independent Business (IIB) Regional Director Greater Amsterdam of The Alpha Group a Noble Manhattan Coaching Ltd. initiative. (TAG)
Sectors worked in:
Ship – and yacht building, Sailmaking, Engineering (From constructing ships, to fencing, to wheelchairs, to air handling equipment)
Construction industry in particular furbishing of buildings, ceilings, dry walls, acoustical equipment, appendages and facades. Active in production, installation and trade.
Service industry, recruitment.
Cherry is an accredited Master Coach (AMC) with over 11,000 hours of coaching experience. She is also a Trainer, with over 25 years of experience in designing and delivering training programmes internationally for a variety of organisations.
Cherry not only coaches people within the corporate environment, she also trains and mentors managers in how to improve their coaching and management skills. This has included coaching mentoring and training Managers in the Metropolitan Police at Scotland Yard and developing and running the first coaching skills workshop for HM Prison Service and running Women In Leadership Programs for African Utilities companies.
Before establishing her Coaching and Training practice, Cherry’s career spanning twenty years included ten years at board level, as Managing Director of the UK subsidiary of an American organisation.
AREAS OF SPECIALISM
As a coach, Cherry specialises in personal transition helping people to move through challenging times in their careers.
Her areas of expertise include: management and leadership skills, interpersonal communication, personal effectiveness, stress management and change management.
She is extremely adept at helping individuals identify and move through obstacles, attaining greater self-awareness and increased personal effectiveness.
Cherry’s warm and supportive style and practical approach enables her to facilitate transformation, especially in those experiencing challenges, overwhelm and stress, ensuring that an individual’s potential is maximised.
Cherry is able to create a good rapport with men and women at all levels within an organisation and has the ability to adapt her coaching to suit the needs of the individual or organisation.
MEMBERSHIPS AND AFFILIATIONS
Accredited Master Coach (AMC) with the International Institute Of Coaching& Mentoring (IIC&M). Cherry for seven years was the International Head of Accreditation for The IIC&M and headed a team accrediting individual coaches and coach training organisations worldwide. She is now Consultant For Accreditation Worldwide for the IIC&M.
Cherry has worked internationally with CEO’s, CFO’s, Senior Executives, Managers and staff at all levels throughout small medium, national and international organisations including:
Deloitte & Touche; Aviva; Royal Bank of Scotland; Rabo Bank; Walker Cripps; Abbey National; DLA Piper Rudnick Gray Cary UK LLP; Rail Track; HM Prison Service, NHS, CQC, Metropolitan Police, CIPD, MEC
RELEVANT CAREER EXPERIENCE
Cherry’s role as MD of the UK subsidiary of an American organisation, included business development, strategic planning, business organisation and managing, coaching and motivating multi-cultural staff.
Cherry worked with a wide range of organisations across several industries including the service industries; international banking and finance, marketing; charities, politics and law.
Of particular relevance, was her experience in working throughout different industries resolving interpersonal problems in the workplace.
2000 to present
Corporate Coaching, Life Coaching, Training & Mentoring:
Cherry has developed a business offering Corporate Coaching, Life Coaching, Training and Mentoring.
- Emotional Management Method Certified Practitioner & Trainer
- Elegant Coaching (Advanced NLP)
- Advanced Business Coaching (Coachville)
- Life Coach & Corporate Coach Training (UKCLC)
- Advanced Coaching Skills (Coach U)
- Coaching Corporate Business Teams (Corporate Coach U)
- Corporate Coaching Training (LCA)
- Diploma in Life Coaching (British Coaching Academy)
Starting The Nyasa Partnership Limited allowed its founder Barbara J. Cormack (Barbara J. Dalpra) to achieve a number of her goals – to combine her extensive experience gained across her many different careers; to support her clients, colleagues, family, and friends achieve their dreams and become the best they can in all aspects of their lives; and find a true work/life balance.
Being born and brought-up abroad encouraged Barbara to follow her aspirations. After starting her career in the more traditional roles of auditing and accounting, she moved careers several times – IT Consultant; Project/Programme Manager; Trainer and Lead Trainer; Mentor; and at the beginning of this century qualifying as a Coach.
Barbara gained her experience, living and working in various parts of the world – Africa, UK, Europe, USA, and Canada – through a wide range of industries – which include Retail, Distribution, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Engineering, Pharmaceuticals, Property, Oil, Online Publications, Agriculture, Airports, Auditing, Banking, Telecommunications and Television – and as such has a strong knowledge of international business practices.
Coaching is a wonderful journey of self-discovery and achievement.
Founding The Nyasa Partnership has allowed Barbara to work with all her skills as a Coach, Mentor, Trainer, Facilitator, and Project Manager, as well as using her business and management experiences with her clients, colleagues, family, and friends; combining her extensive background and experience with a keen insight into the demands of balancing the personal and the professional.
Mentoring is a wonderful journey of suggestion, guidance, self-discovery and achievement!
Clients hold Barbara in high esteem. Her style of working makes the possibility of sustainable change compelling, exciting and achievable. Her style of working makes the knowledge of your personal and/or professional future clear, inviting and achievable.
Training is a wonderful journey of learning, through shared information, guidance, self-discovery and achievement!
After many years of transition Barbara now has the ultimate ‘virtual working life’ – she is able to coach, mentor, train students, carry out projects, or facilitate from anywhere in the world.
Stop Dreaming, Start Achieving.
In additional to qualifying as an accountant, project manager, Barbara is a fully trained Master Coach (MNMC); an Accredited Fellow Coach (ECI); an Accredited Fellow Coach (IIC); Accredited Fellow Coach (IIC&M); an Accredited Fellow Mentor (IIC&M); and a member of the ICF; with over 25-years experience of working with individuals, teams of people, goals, aspirations, dreams, desires and successful outcomes.
Her recent award in 2016 saw Barbara recognised as the Best Business Leader in Spiritual Coaching in the UK.
Previous awards include being recognised by The Princes Trust (set up by Prince Charles); for her work as a mentor for the Princes Youth Business Trust in the Kent, UK; being included in Cambridge Who’s Who of the Top 100 Industry Experts; Madison’s Who’s Who of Professionals; Cambridge Who’s Who as the Professional of the Year representing Special Relation and Expat Coaching; Who’s Who for Empowering Executives, Professionals, and Entrepreneurs around the Globe; recommended in Dr Robert Edmondson’s 9 Powerful Secrets to find your Dream Job; her work with Rotary International; Interact Club (Rotary’s club for high school students); East Kent Education Business Partnership; Kent Invicta Chamber of Commerce; Newham Chamber of Commerce; as well as other recommendations and testimonials.
- Breaking Free: Overcoming Self Sabotage – co-authored with Linda Ellis Eastman
- Breaking the Barriers: A Woman’s Toolkit for Success – co-authored with Linda Ellis Eastman
- Get Out of Your Head and into Your Heart (Dial A Guru series 3) – co-authored with Dawn Cambell
- Get Out of Your Own Way (Dial A Guru series 2) – co-authored with Dawn Campbell
- Getting the most out of Life
- Getting Well: Mind, Body, and Spirit – co-authored with Linda Ellis Eastman
- International Coaching News – Noble Manhattan Coaching publication (2013 – …)
- Invenio – IIC&M’s publication (2016)
- Magna Intuitum – online publication (between 2010 and 2013)
- Series of webinars for the IIC&M (2014 – 2016)
- Successful Research
- The Young Professional Woman: Breaking into the Business World & Succeeding – co-authored with Linda Ellis Eastman
- Top Question – co-authored with Maggie João Perguntas Poderosas, dos Executivos e Coaches em Portugal
IS IT YOUR TURN?
Barbara is sought after simply because she uses tried and tested coaching, mentoring, and/or training methods, tools, and techniques; which work over and over again; for anyone who is willing to become aware and recognise their strengths, weaknesses, values, and beliefs; and build upon these to forge sustainable change and create the personal and professional life you aspire to live.
If this is your turn, please contact Barbara to schedule your consultation.
|2015||Executive & Corporate Coach Diploma – in course of accreditation (Noble Manhattan Coaching)|
|2014||International Faculty Program at IESE Business School (Barcelona, Spain)|
|2012||second doctorate (habilitacja) at Warsaw School of Humanities and Social Psychology (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2011||Professional Coach Diploma (Noble Manhattan Coaching)|
|1995||Ph.D. in psychology|
|1990-94||doctoral studies in psychology at the The John Paul II Catholic University of Lublin (Lublin, Poland)|
|1986-87||courses in psychology (1 semester) at the Technische Hochschule (Darmstadt, Germany)|
|1983-89||psychological studies at the Catholic Theological Academy (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2016||director of the Warsaw University of Technology Business School (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2012||deputy director for academic affairs and associate-professor of the Warsaw University of Technology Business School (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2013-15||board of trustees at Institute for Business Development (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2011-12||research director at International Institute of Coaching (global unpaid position)|
|2010||teaching MBA courses at Warsaw University of Technology Business School (Warsaw, Poland), International Institute of Business (Kiev, Ukraine) and Central European University Business School (Budapest, Hungary)|
|2010-13||vice-president of Polish Foundation for Management Research and Institute for Business Development (the largest Polish training and consulting organization)|
|2006-07||coordinator of personal competencies development program for United Nations Development Program (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2004||owner of Entrevista Consulting & Training (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2001-03||human management consultant for People Partnering (Warsaw, Poland)|
|2000-01||human management consultant for SMG-KRC (Warsaw, Poland)|
|1997-13||senior lecturer at the Warsaw School of Humanities and Social Psychology (Warsaw, Poland)|
|1997-01||research assistant at the Institute of Psychology (Polish Academy of Science)|
|1993-94||assistant at Konrad Adenauer Stiftung (Warsaw, Poland)|
SELECTED BUSINESS PROJECTS
- job satisfaction surveys (e.g., McDonald’s, Pfizer, PwC, MEC)
- client satisfaction survey (McDonald’s)
- group facilitation in business decision making or conflict resolution (e.g., European Organization for Security and International Collaboration, Philips, PwC, Pfizer, Volkswagen Bank, MEC, Universal McCann)
- individual executive coaching and counseling (e.g., PwC, Volkswagen Bank, Pfizer, Universal McCann, Makro Cash & Cary, MEC, BASF, Skoda)
- psychological training (in Polish and English) for over 50 enterprises, including:leadership competenciesstress managementwork-life balanceteam-workmanagerial coaching
- development of questionnaires for work-related personal characteristics (Pramerica Financial, Pfizer, McDonald’s, KPMG)
- reporting on personal dispositions of employees (e.g., Pramerica Financial, Pfizer, PwC, BASF)
- developmental feedback for executives (e.g., Makro Cash & Carry, BASF, MEC, Jones Lang LaSalle, CitiBank, Kirchhoff Automotive)
- research/teaching visits: the USA (2001, 2002, 2004, 2010, 2011), Germany (1993, 2000, 2002, 2003), South Africa (2000), Great Britain (1996), Netherlands (1995), Ukraine (2010, 2011), Hungary (2015, 2016)
- recent business related lectures at international conferences:
What makes a CEO in the region? (Belgrad, Serbia, 2012)
HR Projects with Added Value…and Without (Prague, Czech Rep., 2013)
Coaching on Challenging Way Towards Maturity (IIIrd World coaching Conference Prague, 2014)
Coaching Between Magic and Science (5th European Mentoring & Coaching Research Conference, organized by European Mentoring and Coaching Council, Warsaw, 2015)
- supervision and coordination of the project: “Leadership models in Polish and Ukrainian managers” (2010-2012)
- local coordination of three international scientific research projects, including
- World Leadership Survey globally supervised by Jeanifer Deal (Center for Creative Leadership, San Diego)
- Polish adaptation of Family Responsible Enterprise Index globally supervised by Nuria Chinchilla (Professor at IESE Business School, Barcelona)
TESTIMONIALS (at request)
- Prof. Alistair Nicholson (London Business School) on teaching MBA courses
- Prof. Eric Cornuel (HEC, EFMD) on organizational skills
- Gerard O’Donavan (founder of Noble Manhattan Coaching) on coaching skills
- Prof. Charles Super (University of Connecticut) on research competencies
- English (Full Professional Proficiency)
- German (Minimum Professional Proficiency), Russian (Limited Working Proficiency)
- French & Spanish (Elementary Proficiency)
- Polish (Native)
- statistics in business research
- developing personality and competency measuring tools
- analytical skills
(International h Hirsh-index for citations – 7)
- Żylicz, P.O., Rycielska, L. (2016). Personal attitudes and competencies of educators as a prerequisite of WTANP programme success. [w:] Vanderbroeck, M., Urban, M., Peeters, J. (eds.), Pathways to Professionalism in Early Childhood Education and Care, London: Routledge (in print).
- Żylicz, P.O. (2015). Coaching Between Magic and Science. Post-Conference Book of 5th Research Conference on Mentoring and Coaching by EMCC.
- Żylicz, P.O. (2014). Standards for tests users in business. Ethics – Procedures – Effectiveness (Standardy dla osób stosujących testy w biznesie. Etyka – procedury – efektywność ), Principal editors: U.Brzezińska, D. Malinowska. Warszawa: PTP.
- Żylicz, P.O. (2014). Coaching on Challenging Way Towards Maturity, [in:] N. Grosamová & R. Bahbouh, Coaching. Dreams. Book publication of the IIIrd World Coaching Congress.
- Żylicz, P.O. (2013). On three moral orientation (O trzech orientacjach moralnych). Studia Psychologiczne, Studia Psychologiczne, 50, 2, 77 – 88.
- Żylicz, P.O. (2011). Psychological tests usage in organizations. (Stosowanie testów w organizacjach. Studia przypadków.) [In:] T. Szustrowa (ed.), Tests in Business (Testy w biznesie. Standardy i praktyka) (31-43). Warszawa: Pracownia Testów Psychologicznych PTP.
- Gartstein, M., Slobodskaya, H., Żylicz, P.O., Gosztyła, D., Nakagava, A. (2010). A Cross-cultural Evaluation of Temperament: Japan, U.S.A., Poland and Russia. International Journal of Psychology and Psychological Therapy, 10, 1, 55-75.
- Żylicz, P.O. (2009). Coaching effectiveness. (Efektywność coachingu.) [In:] M. Sidor-Rządkowska (ed.), Coaching teoria, praktyka, studia przypadków (144-157). Warszawa: Wolters Kluwer.
- Oliner, S. Zylicz, P.O. (2008). Altruism, Intergroup Apology, Forgiveness, and Reconciliation. Saint Paul: Paragon House.
- Rycielski, P., Żylicz, P.O. (2007). A facilitator’s role in small groups conflicts (O roli facylitatora w rozwiązywaniu sporów w małych grupach.), [In:] J. Reykowski, Konflikt i porozumienie. Psychologiczne podstawy demokracji deliberatywnej (77-92). Warszawa: Academica.
- Harkness, S., Blom, M., Oliva, O., Moscardino, U., Zylicz, P.O., Bermudez. M.R., Feng, X., Carrasco-Zylicz, A., Axia, G., Super, C. (2007). Teachers’ ethnotheories of the ‘ideal student’ in five western cultures. Comparative Education, 43, 1 , 113 – 135.a. Reprint in: J. Elliott & E. Grigorenko (2009) /ed./. Western psychological and educational theory in diverse contexts. New York: Routledge.
- Harkness, S., Moscardino, U., Ríos Bermúdez, M., Zylicz, P.O. , Welles-Nyström, B., Blom, M. , Parmar, P., Axia, G., Palacios, J., Super, C. (2006). Mixed Methods in International Collaborative Research. Cross-Cultural Research, 40, 65-82.
- Żylicz., P.O., Wolniewicz, J. (2004). Psychologist in an ethically difficult world of business. (Psycholog w trudnym świecie biznesu). [In:] J. Brzeziński, M. Toeplitz-Winiewska (red.), Praktyka psychologiczna w świetle standardów etycznych. (s.93-117). Warszawa: Wydawnictwo Academica.
- Żylicz, P.O. (2002). Adapting during time of great change. [w:] L. Chawla (red.), Growing up in an urbanizing world (s. 201-218). Unesco/Earthscan.
- 1. Trustee at Robinson Crusoe Foundation (Warsaw, Poland) – The foundation helps Polish youth coming of age in orphanages to become fully self-reliant members of social communities and the society at large.
- 2. Originator, educator and advisor at ‘Common Yard’ Association– the association created to meet vital needs of children living in disadvantaged Polish and Gipsy communities in Warsaw.
International work experience in business development and HR (16 years)
- Solely responsible for a $4 mln purchasing training budget in the HR Department.
- Managing and execution of training projects for couple of thousands of employees
- Implementation of HR development projects such as career paths, succession plan, talent management, training needs analysis, 360 degree appraisal, MBO, etc.
- Implementation of three international and one Polish education brands onto the Polish and international markets: SkillSoft, Books 24×7, Noble Manhattan Coaching and MateuszGrzesiak.com.
International partnership/projects management in education and personal development (16 years)
- Cooperation with multiple international companies, international joint and internal corporate projects (Nokia, Nortel, Tellabs – Finland; Skillsoft – UK; BTS – Sweden; Business Today International – South Africa, UK, Brasil; SIA Group – UK, Holland, MTI – Germany; Starway – Brasil, Ecuador, Mexico, Israel, USA).
- Implementation of international Asseco University – educational project across 12 European countries.
- Building professional relations and cooperation with international organisations such as: International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M), Institute for Leaderhip & Management (ILM), International Education Society (IES), CFA.
Experience in the area of Management (11 years):
- Managing operations of an entire company.
- Managed and supervised teams of 5 – 10 Sales Managers / up to 50 trainers in one project.
- Managed and supervised the introduction of new brands onto the Polish and international markets in direct and indirect channels of sales.
- Coaching, Mentoring & Training to subordinates and corporate market.
- Implementation of motivational and MBO systems, building sales and trainers teams and strategy.
Extensive experience in the area of B2B Sales (11 years):
- Main industries: HR / Training & Education, Personal Development, Consulting – complex B2B services and B2C / IT&Telco.
- From KAM (Key Account Manager) to BDM (Business Development Manager) to Sales & Operations Director and Sales & Development Director within 5 years.
TRAINER & COACH EXPERIENCE
- Coach accredited and certified in 3 international organisations: Noble Manhattan Coaching (NMC), International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring (IIC&M) and Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM)
- Certified Orange internal trainer (Gustav Kaser Train the Trainers Academy).
- Delivery of training and courses in Poland and abroad within such organisations as Orange, Asseco, Extreme Management Solutions, Mazowieckie Centrum Szkoleń, IBD Business School, HBS, Centrum Szkoleń i Psychologii Biznesu – Poland, BTS – Sweden; Business Today International – SA, UK, Brazil; SIA Group – UK, Holland, MTI – Germany, LPW Training Services – USA, UK.
- Managing Director of the largest and the oldest coach training company in Europe – Noble Manhattan Coaching
- Trainer, assessor and supervisor on internationally certified coaching courses and supervised coaching master classes
- President of Accreditation and Board Member of one of the largest independent organisations accrediting schools of coaching and the coaches – International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring in Poland
- Expert member of Ethics & Standards Committee in Polish Chamber of Coaching
- University lecturer (coaching, economics, manager’s competencies postgraduate studies) at Executive MBA Warsaw Technology University Business School and Old Polish University
- Led more than 2000 hours of individual coaching sessions
- Delivered more than 800 hours of international coach training, coaching master classes, coaching workshops and supervisions
- Delivered more than 1500 hours of training and workshops in the area of management, sales, soft skills and personal development.
Coach, Trainer, Mentor, Counsellor and Owner
- Company development,
- Executive, Business, Career Coaching,
- Training execution,
- Project and team management,
- Business development.
Starway Sp. z o.o. (MateuszGrzesiak.com)
(Poland, Israel, Brazil, Mexico, Ecuador, USA)
(February 2013 – February 2014)
General Director – Interim Manager
- Team management,
- Firm restructuring,
- Transformation of the organisation into a limited company,
- Verification, rebuilding and enlargement of the team,
- Building and implementation of strategy for every part of the organisation (PR, marketing, sales, products, services),
- Development and representation of the company on the international markets,
- Sales, marketing, PR, business development,
- Rebranding form GRMG into Mateusz Grzesiak – Create Yourself.
- 2013 – 40% revenue growth year over year.
Institute for Business Development Sp. z o.o.
(Poland, Ukraine, Belarus, UK)
(December 2010 – November 2012)
Sales & Marketing Director (June 2012 – November 2012)
- Managing sales and marketing operations of all areas within company (open training, closed training, counseling department and Noble Manhattan Coaching school of coaching),
- Raising hit rate from 8% to 32% within 4 months.
Business Development Director (December 2010 – May 2012)
- Implementation and leading a project of Noble Manhattan Coaching school of coaching within Institute – breakeven point in the 1st year, 403% growth in the no. of students,
- Program Director for Department of Systemic Coaching (December 2010 – May 2012),
- Implementation of a new trademarks, products and services in Poland and internationally (Ukraine, Belarus, Romania, UK).
- Managing all new partnership initiatives (CISI, IES, ILM, CFA).
- Direct reporting to Management Board.
- Delivery of training, coaching masterclass/supervision and coaching.
(Poland, UK, Brasil, South Africa, China, Germany, Benelux, Romania, Lithuania)
(November 2007 – December 2010)
Partner in rank of a Vice President (December 2008 – December 2010)
Director of Noble Manhattan Coaching Poland School of Coaching (November 2008 – December 2010)
- Responsible for all operations in Poland.
- Starting the company in Poland, building sales and customer care structures, network of partners, PR and marketing activities.
- Building company without any financial resources at the start.
- Leading workshops and internal/external training.
- Coaching Support Group National Leadership.
- 2009/2010 – 50% Y2Y growth in revenue
Sales & Development Director (November 2007 – December 2008)
- Managing Operations, Development, Sales and Customer Care teams in areas of training and consultancy services (HR) in 4 companies from the Extreme Group.
- Creation and implementation of strategy for the Group and management of sales network channels.
- Cooperation with the Board on building marketing strategy, concerning products and services. Direct responsibility for sales targets and sales department’s budget.
- Overseeing the Customer Care Department.
- Implementation of educational & development projects within Group’s clients, based on solutions sold.
- Responsible for post-sales activities. Monitoring and analyzing the Market, searching for new possibilities through building portfolio of services and products. Negotiating new alliances and partnership agreements.
- Cooperation with international partners within licensed products offered by the Group.
- Training and coaching.
- 2008/2010 – 50% growth of revenue in 2 years
Asseco Poland – Asseco Business Solutions S.A.
(Poland, Czech Republic, Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia, the Baltic Countries and the Balkans)
(June 2006 – October 2007)
Sales & Development Director SkillSoft Products (January 2007 – October 2007)
SkillSoft Business Development Manager (June 2006 – January 2007)
- Direct responsibility for implementation and development of SkillSoft multimodal training products concerning sales, marketing and PR, focused on European markets. Product management.
- Cooperation with SkillSoft headquarters for EMEA area; administration.
- Training and coaching.
- Developing the sales network of the company’s products into Poland, Czech Republic and Slovakia, Romania, Hungary, Ukraine, Russia, The Baltic countries and The Balkans; creating partnership network, direct and indirect sales.
- Managing the sales team consisting of Key Account Managers responsible for selling company’s products and services connected with HR and IT – e-Learning platforms (LMS), suitable and ready electronic training, educational solutions.
- Implementation of educational & development projects within Asseco’s clients, based on solutions sold.
- Creating sales kit, standards, procedures and motivation systems.
- Creating and implementing sales strategies for salesmen and rules governing the sales department.
- 2006 – achieving breakeven point, repay of existing 2M PLN loss in product.
- 2007 – 3M PLN profit over annual commitment ratio (only in Poland).
Orange – PTK Centertel
(April 2000 – July 2006)
Key Account Manager – Corporate Market Department, the FMCG sector (June 2005 – July 2006)
- Managing the company’s key clients from FMCG markets exclusively HoReCa, production, media and trade.
- Backup for Hi-Tech sectors’ Key Account Managers.
- Creating strategies, building tailor made and ready made solutions for potential customers.
- Representing a Client at all levels and areas of cooperation.
- Coordinating work of the key clients’ service department processes; maintenance activities, migration of clients to Orange network, implementation of complex IT/Telco solutions.
- Coordination of teams of analysts; client service; technical support; logistics; law department.
- Researching potential businesses, meeting key personnel; sales negotiations.
- Sales portfolio: voice and data services, handsets, terminals, SIM cards, modems, SMSC, VPN.
- Annual income at 10M PLN (delta gross revenue index 24%).
Training and HR Finance Specialist (acting Training Department Manager) – HR Department (April 2004 – June 2005)
Training Specialist – HR Department (February 2002 – April 2004)
Junior Training Specialist – Technical Department (October 2001 – February 2002)
Consultant in Specialist Training – Technical Department (April 2000 – October 2001)
- Managing a $2-4 million budget for training of Technical and IT Departments’ staff.
- Creation of e-Learning unit within Orange Poland.
- Creating and managing training and career paths for over 500 employees.
- 33% savings in 2003; 15% savings within budget in 2004 – due to negotiations and process improvements (as a result more training in the same budget).
- Complex administration over training organization within Technical and IT Departments (since 2000) – 6634 technical and IT employees trained in 5 years, moreover Sales and Finance & Administration (since 2003)
- Internal training delivery.
- Merger with Orange – ambassador of change within PTK Centertel.
- Purchase of courses and training market analysis.
- Implementation of CRM HR, TNA, Lean policy, career paths and succession plan.
December 2008 – October 2012
Postgraduate Studies in English – Practitioner Coach Diploma – Noble Manhattan Coaching ltd. – Accredited Practitioner Coach International Institute of Coaching IIC (level APC), Endorsed & Accredited Institute of Leadership & Management, Accredited Noble Manhattan Coaching (level NMC Dip).
February 2001 – July 2002
Master Degree Studies – The Warsaw School of Economics – Finances and Banking faculty – completed with a master’s dissertation created in the Institute of Foreign Trade Policy and European Studies; Highest grade pass
September 1999 – February 2001
Bachelor Degree Studies – The Warsaw School of Economics – Finances and Banking faculty – completed with a bachelor’s dissertation created in The Institute of Foreign Trade Policy and European Studies; Highest grade pass
September 1997 – February 1999
Undergraduate Studies – University of Commerce and Law – Foreign Trade faculty
International Institute of Coaching and Mentoring – IIC&M – Head of Accreditation, Management Board Member Poland
Project Management Association Poland – Active Member
Polish Chamber of Coaching – Active Member, Standards and Ethics Committee
Polish Human Resources Management Association – Active Member
Polish E-Learning Association – Management Board Member
National Blood Service – Polish Red Cross
East European WingTsun Association E.E.W.T.O. – Active Member (1st master degree in WingTsun Kungfu E.E.W.T.O. I.W.T.A.)
Polish Scouting – 33rd Naval Scouting Team Kielce
Mother tongue Polish, Proficient English (FCE, CAE, LCCI 3), passive German (Intermediate)
References available from previous employers and clients. Some of the recommendations can be found on http://pl.linkedin.com/in/lukaszwieczorek (in English) and http://www.goldenline.pl/lukasz-wieczorek (in Polish)
Profile: Dawn Campbell, Fellow of the IIC&M, Master Mentor, Holistic Practitioner & Author
Following a fast track 20 year corporate career in management consultancy, Dawn had responsibility for outsourced services in the fields of national recruitment campaigns and corporate relocations around the world. Consequently, Dawn’s specific area of expertise is in recruiting, training, and motivating teams such as sales & marketing and customer services to deliver contracts, all of which means Dawn has vast proven practical business expertise.
A combination of business and human resource skills enables Dawn to coach, mentor, supervise and train others to achieve great results personally, professionally and in business.
Dawn has been a solo entrepreneur for over a decade. She’s now a sought after Fellow Coach of the International Institute, a successful master mentor for award winning Noble Manhattan, Europe’s leading coach training provider where she has guided and inspired hundreds of international students on their coaching journey, the majority of whom went on to achieve distinctions. Dawn is also an accreditation assesor and Director at the International Institute of Coaches & Mentors (IIC&M).
Having trained extensively in people based skills, Dawn is a well rounded business consultant who demonstrates a unique hands on approach to supporting her clients whether that’s in the classroom, or on a 1-2-1 basis. She is also a published co-author of half a dozen self-help books, and has her own series of books called Dial A Guru – a dynamic and interactive series of personal, professional and business self-development co-authored books written for anyone who wants to overcome self-sabotage.
“BBC radio interviews, writing for national and local press, presentations, in-house company training and workshops with 1 -1 follow up sessions mean that hundreds of clients have benefited from Dawns result orientated supportive style.”
Erica Connelly, Business Link, UK
“Dawn is incredibly caring, I can think of no-one that I would rather be support by than her; she is incredibly compassionate and does wonderful work”.
Gerard O’Donovan, CEO Noble Manhattan